Laying The Foundation
Chiropractic care is like building a house - certain things have to happen in a particular order in order for everything to stand strong and work correctly. When building a house, if you tried to put up your walls before you had a solid foundation, your walls would be weak and eventually collapse. If you tried to put on your roof before the walls were ready, you would run into the same problem. The same is true for your body. Your body has to go through a particular plan of care in order to repair itself correctly and fully.
There are 3 general phases of chiropractic care:
Phase 1: Relief Care
If you are in pain when you come into our office, the first objective is to help you feel better.
Phase 2: Corrective/Restorative Care
During the corrective care phase, muscles and other tissues are allowed to heal more completely, thereby helping prevent injury.
Phase 3: Wellness Care
Once your body has fully healed, it is important to come in for periodic adjustments to avoid problems in the future.
* What to bring for your appointment as a New or Returning Patient:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card (If going through insurance)
- Intake paperwork
- Recent x-ray reports or other pertinent documentation to share with Dr. McNulty regarding your current condition.
- If a motor vehicle accident or personal injury case:
- Insurance information, Photo ID, Lawyer and Adjuster information relevant to your claim. If helpful, you may also bring x-ray reports and/or other pertinent documentation regarding your condition.